Autor Tópico: 24 Horas de Daytona: Ajuda & Dúvidas / Sugestões  (Lida 3391 vezes)

Offline Nuno Vitoria

• Team Manager
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 956
  • Speed Addicted
    • PM4 Racing Official Website
  • Simulation Hardware: Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS; Fanatec CSR pedals; Intel Core i5 760 @2.8 Ghz; 8 Gb RAM; ASUS nVidia GTX660; Samsung SyncMaster 22''; Peluche Ursinhos Carinhosos Resingão.
Re: 24 Horas de Daytona: Ajuda & Dúvidas / Sugestões
« Responder #45 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 12: 19 »
Good morning, I have a few questions for tonight's qualifying session:

1) Will the track limits be automatically controlled by the game, or will they be reviewed by a steward? If so, which are the criteria to be legal?
2) After completing a qualifying lap, can we pull to the side of the track and escape to the pits?
3) Can we perform a driver swap in qualifying in the pit-stop (same car, different driver) or is only one driver per entry allowed?

Thank you
Hi!

As far as I know, and concerning last breefing in the test race:
1 - The track limits will be verified by the stewards if the track is still not giving cut track. The criteria is 2 side wheels on the track (yellow curb is considered track).
2 - Yes, you can push ESC to go to pit.
3 - You can perform a driver swap during qualify using the procedure normally used during a race, and then on Friday you will have to notify who will start the race.
I'm a RACER among RACE CAR DRIVERS - Gilles Villeneuve

Offline Nuno Vitoria

• Team Manager
  • Lenda
  • Speed Addicted
  • Simulation Hardware: Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS; Fanatec CSR pedals; Intel Core i5 760 @2.8 Ghz; 8 Gb RAM; ASUS nVidia GTX660; Samsung SyncMaster 22''; Peluche Ursinhos Carinhosos Resingão.
« Responder #46 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 12: 20 »
Uma pergunta sobre as entradas na boxe. Temos que fazer como se vê neste vídeo? Entrar na última curva, respeitando as linhas contínuas a branco e depois seguindo à direita da linha a tracejado até ao nosso lugar de pit?

https://youtu.be/DAr9bl1AS7Q?t=10656

Obrigado.

Boa questão! Bem pertinente.

Offline Paolo Pennimpede

• Novato
  • Liked: 0
  • Bem vindo à PTSims. Esperamos que gostes da nossa comunidade. Não te esqueças de passar na zona da apresentação para te dares a conhecer à comunidade.
  • Simulation Hardware: rFactor 2
« Responder #47 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 12: 41 »
1 - The track limits will be verified by the stewards if the track is still not giving cut track. The criteria is 2 side wheels on the track (yellow curb is considered track).

So, correct me if I'm wrong. There will be a stewart or some stewards always watching every corner? For 24h? Because it's almost impossibile to get a cut track warning from RF2, you need to cut half the track to get that warning.

Mariano Calò has fixed the circuit with working cut track and gave it to Race Direction several days ago but Race Direction changed someting so Mariano fix still don't work as you can read here:
https://ptsims.net/forum/index.php?topic=16016.msg287022#msg287022

So please now we need an official statement by the stewards about cut track and how many warnings we have before we get a penalty.
It's a long race, if we can cut everywere or if we can't can make a big difference.

Thank you.

Offline Nuno Vitoria

• Team Manager
  • Lenda
  • Speed Addicted
« Responder #48 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 12: 47 »
So, correct me if I'm wrong. There will be a stewart or some stewards always watching every corner? For 24h? Because it's almost impossibile to get a cut track warning from RF2, you need to cut half the track to get that warning.

Mariano Calò has fixed the circuit with working cut track and gave it to Race Direction several days ago but Race Direction changed someting so Mariano fix still don't work as you can read here:

So please now we need an official statement by the stewards about cut track and how many warnings we have before we get a penalty.
It's a long race, if we can cut everywere or if we can't can make a big difference.

Thank you.
This is what was said for the qualify. For the race is a different matter. But then lets hear what the Race Direction has to say. ;)

Offline José Almeida

• Diretor de Operações | Administrador
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 2022
  • Simulation Hardware: Logitech G29
« Responder #49 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 16: 13 »
Uma pergunta sobre as entradas na boxe. Temos que fazer como se vê neste vídeo? Entrar na última curva, respeitando as linhas contínuas a branco e depois seguindo à direita da linha a tracejado até ao nosso lugar de pit?

https://youtu.be/DAr9bl1AS7Q?t=10656

Obrigado.

É só cumprir a contínua ;)

Offline José Almeida

• Lenda
« Responder #50 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 16: 19 »

Thank you.

So, the other questions Nuno answered correctly. Thanks for the help Nuno.

In regards to track limits, the thresh was only modified slightly, and when I mean slightly, I mean 0.01 meters, no more than that. The rule is, at least, 2 wheels on the yellow kerb. Anyone who goes beyond that is subjected to a penalty, both in qualifying and in the race. We'll have more than one race directors in the race, and we'll keep an eye in the bus stop chicane. We may not be there all the race, but if we see drivers who are continuously abusing the track limits, they'll be penalized. Other teams can also report if someone is not following the track limits defined.

It's a matter of respecting the track limits there if you don't want to be penalized.

Offline MarianoCalo

• Novato
  • Liked: 1
  • Bem vindo à PTSims. Esperamos que gostes da nossa comunidade. Não te esqueças de passar na zona da apresentação para te dares a conhecer à comunidade.
  • Simulation Hardware: T300 RS
« Responder #51 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 16: 47 »

Thank you.

In regards to track limits, the thresh was only modified slightly, and when I mean slightly, I mean 0.01 meters, no more than that. The rule is, at least, 2 wheels on the yellow kerb. Anyone who goes beyond that is subjected to a penalty, both in qualifying and in the race. We'll have more than one race directors in the race, and we'll keep an eye in the bus stop chicane. We may not be there all the race, but if we see drivers who are continuously abusing the track limits, they'll be penalized. Other teams can also report if someone is not following the track limits defined.

It's a matter of respecting the track limits there if you don't want to be penalized.

Yes, you added 0.01 meters to the tresh, but at the same time you rised up all the other parameters (like the CutWarningThresh for example, yes i looked your files). That's why cut warnings are not working and everyone can do whatever they want without a penalty from the server.

Offline José Almeida

• Lenda
« Responder #52 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 17: 03 »

Thank you.

Yes, you added 0.01 meters to the tresh, but at the same time you rised up all the other parameters (like the CutWarningThresh for example, yes i looked your files). That's why cut warnings are not working and everyone can do whatever they want without a penalty from the server.

We're discussing. I'll come back in a bit xD

Offline José Almeida

• Lenda
« Responder #53 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 17: 19 »

Thank you.

You're right Mariano. Leaving the track as you sent us is better. It's now updated in the simsync. We'll clarify this in tonight's briefing. Thank you!

Online Nelson Lira

• Team Manager
  • Veterano
  • Liked: 413
« Responder #54 em: Dezembro 03, 2020, 17: 49 »
Thank you, Mariano. :good:

Offline Marco Frade

• Membro Paddock
  • Membro
  • Liked: 78
  • PM4 BBA Racing
  • Simulation Hardware: G29. Playseat Challenge. R7, 32Gb, RTX3070.
« Responder #55 em: Dezembro 04, 2020, 12: 50 »
Bom dia a todos,

Estava a treinar e aconteceu-me isto:

Se não tivesse carregado no escape, acho que tinha ido parar a Marte.

Se isto acontecer na corrida como devemos proceder?

Abraço.

Offline José Almeida

• Lenda
« Responder #56 em: Dezembro 04, 2020, 13: 28 »
Bom dia a todos,

Estava a treinar e aconteceu-me isto:

Se não tivesse carregado no escape, acho que tinha ido parar a Marte.

Se isto acontecer na corrida como devemos proceder?

Abraço.

Não carregues no ESC, avisa logo que nós tratamos do assunto ;)

Offline André Prates

• Novato
  • Liked: 3
  • Simulation Hardware: Thrustmaster T300 RS GT
« Responder #57 em: Dezembro 04, 2020, 14: 06 »
Boas Rodrigo

É o climacell que não tem propriamente maneira de ver no site deles, portanto basta pesquisar no google que é de confiar ;)

Não consegui ver o clima onde falas José consegues ajudar ?
Aprates

Offline Carlos Santos

• Team Principal - PTSims Racing | Staff
  • Veterano
  • Liked: 743
    • Double Seven Driver Youtube Channel
  • Simulation Hardware: Obutto oZone w/ custom triple mount RTX3070 + 3xIPS 27'' Base:Fanatec CSW V2 Rims:BMW_GT2+Formula_Wheel Pedals:Fanatec CSP V3 Shifter:Fanatec CSS SQ V1.5 Sims:rFactor2+AC/ACC+DIRT2
« Responder #58 em: Dezembro 04, 2020, 16: 21 »
Climacell é o fornecedor do serviço de meteorologia em tempo real que está ligado ao plugin in-game. A Climacell não faz previsões meteorológicas, apenas regista e comunica a meteo real live por assim dizer.

Por isso qual o melhor site para consultar a previsão é um palpite, seja wunderground.com, weather.com, o IPMA lá do sítio etc. your guess is as good as ours  :drinks:

https://www.youtube.com/DoubleSevenDriver
Support the channel, buy at Fanatec using our link bellow:

Online Nelson Lira

• Team Manager
  • Veterano
  • Liked: 413
« Responder #59 em: Dezembro 04, 2020, 20: 02 »
Uma questão: a penalização por cada 10 cut track é DT, certo?