Author Topic: Logbook no Multiplayer  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Pedro Barbosa

• Lenda
  • Liked: 188
  • God judges our enemies, we arrange the meeting.
    • View Profile
Logbook no Multiplayer
« on: February 17, 2013, 16: 36 »
Andava eu nos foruns da ED e finalmente alguem fez algo ao log book para que este funcione no MP, ainda nao testei mas ao que pareçe funciona ás 1000 maravilhas. Deixo vos o post original em baixo:

Hello,

Well after a week of spending almost my entire free time on getting this to work, I can finally say I've done it.

The mod allows your Logbook to also track all your stats in Multiplayer sessions. Both as host and as client.

Installation is simple. Either use JSGME or overwrite files with those from the zip.
There are three simple steps to take before it'll work...

1. open my me_debriefing.lua file and find this line

Code:
iInitiator = "Ebs"
CHANGE "Ebs" to your multiplayer name.

2. make sure your callsign in your Logbook is the same as the name you use online.

3. Always run every multiplayer session via the launcher!

Once the mod is 'installed' you'll see the debriefing page after every multiplayer session, just like in singleplayer...your logbook will also be updated with your kills/flight times/ejections etc etc. exactly the way it is with Singleplayer.

There are a couple of issues...
1. In a multiplayer game, the stats for the first plane you fly will be tracked..if you crash/eject/die then join another plane. your stats for the second plane won't be updated...The way around this is to treat every multiplayer session as a singleplayer game. when you lose your plane, simply hit exit back to the debriefing screen. then rejoin the server and choose another plane.

2. Occasionally, the game doesn't assign a PilotName to a plane..I've seen this happen with the P-51...You exit to the debriefing page and the list of events for your plane lists the pilot as 'Pilot #32' or whatever...the game doesn't know it was you who was flying so won't update your stats. I'm not sure if this is a game issue or a mission design issue, but I've only seen it once or twice in the last week.

That's all. Have fun and if you like my mods I'd really appreciate any PayPal donations to typingoutloud@gmail.com

Cheers...
Ebs.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a weeks worth of flying to catch up on!

Offline Bruno Barata

• Membro
  • Liked: 71
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: HOTAS Warthog, Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Re: Logbook no Multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 08: 41 »
Obrigado DOG vou experimentar.

Offline Pedro Trindade

• Moderador
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 309
  • Mach2 Club
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: i5 9600k; Z390G 32GB, RTX 2060 Super 8Gb; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals; CH T.Quad&Yoke; TIR4; T500; TH8; palete de Minis...
Re: Logbook no Multiplayer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 19: 06 »
Também tenho que experimentar mas devia era vir num update ;)