February 17, 2020, 19: 07

Author Topic: GT World Championship - Inscrições  (Read 9433 times)

Offline João Monteiro

• Veterano
  • Liked: 88
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: Logitech G27
Re: GT World Championship - Inscrições
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2012, 23: 29 »
Tabela actualizada.

Então e eu?  :unknw: :help:

Offline Hugo Teixeira

• Experiente
  • Liked: 46
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: i5 4670k+Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H+8Gb G.Skill TridentX 2400mhz @CL10+GTX560Ti@CM 690 Advanced II+Homemade Playseat + Logitech G27
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 01: 12 »
Tabela actualizada.

Então e eu?  :unknw: :help:

x2, também ja fiz a doação a semana passada não consto na tabela :D

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." by Ayrton Senna #F1WorldChampion #F1GreastestDriverofAllTimes

Offline Paulo Honorato

• Lenda
  • Liked: 915
    • View Profile
    • Heróis Como Nós
  • Simulation Hardware: Teclado e Rato
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2012, 08: 48 »
Calma pessoal, nem sempre é fácil ver todas, mandaram email? a transferência está bem identificada?
Se fizeram a doação e não se enganaram no NIB ela aparece  :biggrin:

Offline Nuno Vitoria

• Team Manager
  • Veterano
  • Liked: 645
  • Speed Addicted
    • View Profile
    • PM4 Racing Official Website
  • Simulation Hardware: Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS; Fanatec CSR pedals; Intel Core i5 760 @2.8 Ghz; 8 Gb RAM; ASUS nVidia GTX660; Samsung SyncMaster 22''; Peluche Ursinhos Carinhosos Resingão.
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2012, 10: 28 »
São todos uns caloteiros a querer enganar a PTSims!!!

I'm a RACER among RACE CAR DRIVERS - Gilles Villeneuve

Offline Pedro Mourão

• Veterano
  • Liked: 125
  • Racing Spirit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2012, 17: 10 »
Transferência efectuada e e-mail enviado.

Offline Hugo Teixeira

• Experiente
  • Liked: 46
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: i5 4670k+Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H+8Gb G.Skill TridentX 2400mhz @CL10+GTX560Ti@CM 690 Advanced II+Homemade Playseat + Logitech G27
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2012, 21: 54 »
Calma pessoal, nem sempre é fácil ver todas, mandaram email? a transferência está bem identificada?
Se fizeram a doação e não se enganaram no NIB ela aparece  :biggrin:

Sim Paulo o email foi enviado, e a transferência foi bem feita. ;)

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." by Ayrton Senna #F1WorldChampion #F1GreastestDriverofAllTimes

Offline Mário Serafim

• Membro
  • Liked: 61
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz Memory: 16 GB RAM WHEEL: Logitech G29 MONITOR: 3x 22"
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2012, 14: 28 »
Boa tarde,

É para comunicar que o meu donativo já foi realizado :)

Cumprimentos,

"Escacar pedra até vencer" - Nigel Mansell

Offline Vítor Costa

• Equipa de Modding | Staff
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 1345
  • Team Manager - Since 2006
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: Obutto Ozone + DD Augury H + Leather 28 GT Wheel + CSP V3 + CSS SQ + CSP Handbrake
  • Paddock Member: Yes
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2012, 14: 39 »
Boa tarde,

É para comunicar que o meu donativo já foi realizado :)

Cumprimentos,

Obrigado, entretanto ajudava saber quem é o kankanpt... Se puderes mudar o teu nome aqui no fórum para nome/apelido era de toda a conveniência  ;)

Offline Ethan Bass

• Novato
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2012, 13: 14 »
I know I'm still far off, but I was wondering. If I do get a chance to driver either this season or the next, what are the most prevalent characteristics of each car that can be picked. What would you say if for example, the SLS's strong points and weak points. How you think it would need to be driven to get the best performance out of it and such.

I'm not one to hussle a car, especially big cars like GT cars. I really love a planted rear end which allows me to control the car much easier with the throttle, allowing the rear end to steer the car more,  making the front tyres have to do less work. But still have a very strong front end bite under braking and on turn-in so that I can go aggressive into slower corners and then power through them.

The car doesn't have to be the most sophisticated of machinery, nor does the car's dimensions or weight matter to me, so long as it has good straight line speed which can be used as a bit of a get out of jail free card on tracks like LeMans.
'Lembre-se disto, o êxito foi e continua sendo definido como levantamento de um mais tempo do que você foi derrubado.'

-----------------------------------------------------

"Remember this, success has been and continues to be defined as getting up one more time than you've been knocked down."

Offline Filipe Galego

• Fundador
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 413
  • Do you like what you see? Join us!
    • View Profile
    • PTSims
  • Simulation Hardware: Fanatec GT2+G25 pedals+CH full Hotas+TrackIR4Pro
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2012, 14: 29 »
EThan join us in the live broadcast of the first race tomorrow night ;)

http://ptsims.net/livetv/GTRE/

Offline Delgado

• Real-Life should be more like a Videogame. Not the other way around...
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 94
  • Too many Noddy's around here...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2012, 22: 53 »
You're not that far mate.. told you already you will race sooner than expected maybe. Just keep around and don't bother too much with the posting. Any thoughts about F1 race? Shout it out here -> http://www.ptsims.net/forum/index.php?topic=7219.msg141797;boardseen#new

About the cars... it's about all that and more  ;) there are the rear happy one's, the heavy front one's, and the neutral one's. But you'll have to manage other things like engine peak force, temperature, mileage and tyres... the driving is only around 60% of the overall experinece  :whistle3:

Tomorrow we'll see the lightweights 997 and Z4 take head on the grid. It's inevitable @ Nurburgring and being the season opening. Then, hopefully, things will start to balance with the added ballasts. But don't worrie, you'll get your bit soon. How do you feel about the Z06?

:drinks:

Offline Vítor Costa

• Equipa de Modding | Staff
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 1345
  • Team Manager - Since 2006
    • View Profile
  • Simulation Hardware: Obutto Ozone + DD Augury H + Leather 28 GT Wheel + CSP V3 + CSS SQ + CSP Handbrake
  • Paddock Member: Yes
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012, 23: 50 »
Tabela actualizada.

Offline João Rodrigues

• Membro
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2012, 20: 10 »
Transferência efectuada e e-mail enviado

Offline Ethan Bass

• Novato
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2012, 21: 26 »
You're not that far mate.. told you already you will race sooner than expected maybe. Just keep around and don't bother too much with the posting. Any thoughts about F1 race? Shout it out here -> http://www.ptsims.net/forum/index.php?topic=7219.msg141797;boardseen#new

About the cars... it's about all that and more  ;) there are the rear happy one's, the heavy front one's, and the neutral one's. But you'll have to manage other things like engine peak force, temperature, mileage and tyres... the driving is only around 60% of the overall experinece  :whistle3:

Tomorrow we'll see the lightweights 997 and Z4 take head on the grid. It's inevitable @ Nurburgring and being the season opening. Then, hopefully, things will start to balance with the added ballasts. But don't worrie, you'll get your bit soon. How do you feel about the Z06?

:drinks:

The Corvette? I've driven the default a bit, not I generally drove other GT cars.

Another thing about cars that I like is, lighter the better.

Is only the World Championship got a live broadcast, I don't see them in that link you posted. I see a GT race at Algarve.
'Lembre-se disto, o êxito foi e continua sendo definido como levantamento de um mais tempo do que você foi derrubado.'

-----------------------------------------------------

"Remember this, success has been and continues to be defined as getting up one more time than you've been knocked down."

Offline Filipe Galego

• Fundador
  • Lenda
  • Liked: 413
  • Do you like what you see? Join us!
    • View Profile
    • PTSims
  • Simulation Hardware: Fanatec GT2+G25 pedals+CH full Hotas+TrackIR4Pro
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2012, 21: 33 »